Duplex Style Independent Cottage
Two Roomed Unconnected Duplex Family Cottages: 2
- Can also be used as 2 independent cottages.
- This unit twin storied single structure, connected by an external staircase
- Both rooms have independent Washrooms
- Ideal for families with 2 adults and 2 grown up kids.
Stay at One of the Best Hotels in Rishikesh
Global trends indicate vacationers are moving towards outdoor and open spaces instead of traditional 4-walled hotel holidays, this is where we come in. We are at 30 kms from Rishikesh which is a hub for yoga and meditation, a destination for the Beatles; and the biggest adventure holiday destination in India. Located in the middle of a reserved forest, with more than 300 trees on the property, Atali is the ideal Himalayan experience, and also the quickest one.
Launched in 2012 by Aquaterra Adventures one of India’s premier Adventure Tour Operator, Atali Ganga immediately won hearts over and was listed in 2013 by Conde Nast under the 50 Best New Hotels in the World, won the Travellers’ Choice Award from 2013 to 2017 and was listed under the Top 25 Small Hotels in India by TripAdvisor for not only being the leading hotel in Rishikesh but also for offering and delivering one of the best and safest rafting experiences on the Ganga River.
Before you book, please read
Our property is an oasis surrounded by Reserved Forest, and it is a thorough privilege to be so close to nature. If you book, come with the purpose of living in the valley of India’s holiest life force, the Ganga, for the call of the barking deer, or the midnight roar of the leopard ; and for that lovely dull ache after a busy day in the great outdoors. This expectation will help you enjoy your holiday better, and we appreciate guests who realise this opportunity to commune with nature.
- 80% of the property is built on a hillside, and you will have to walk a series of steps to reach your cottage. If your group includes infants, small kids and infirm elders, do request for cottages closer to the Cafe.
- We do not have room service or TV’s in our rooms.
- We will replace bed linen & towels once every 3 days. We are in the Himalaya, where water is in perennial shortage. We appreciate your sensitivity to our location.
- We don’t have a spa / massage therapist, yet.
- We are happy to host your maids as part of your family, at standard rates.
- 2 of our 3 family units are double-storied on a single structure, and not interconnected.
- Our White Water Café operates only during regular meal times, not 24X7
- We do not allow loud music, DJ nights or personal music in central areas
From booking until we left to go home, the experience we had at Atali Ganga was impeccable. They were constantly in contact to give us updates on road conditions (especially around Covid checkpoints), to let us know the details. The service staff were all helpful and on top of all recommended Covid precautions (wearing masks at all times, and face shields for food service as well). We also were reminded to wear masks in all common areas such as the buffet. I would love to go back.
Atali Ganga is one of my favorite places on this planet; I continue to return. 13 of us enjoyed a week stay 2020 February – our third visit. As usual, everything was delightful – from the food, to the gardens + rooms (spotlessly clean), to the views and the activities, our experience was top notch. I deeply respect Atali’s commitment to the environment and responsible tourism; a rarity, I’ve found, in my travels in India
Worth more than the dime you pay. The team pampers you to the core. With no stone left unturned to make your stay comfortable and full of fun. Yummy food – Arabi, Palak Paneer, Peach crumble cake and the list goes on. The food is lip smacking, with a pretty cool ambience. Rooms and the view gives you the peace of mind, you came for. Activities are organised with utter professionalism and guest safety. Do try the kayaking, after the rafting session is over.
Excellent place for people who love living in nature, very nicely and tastefully built cottages. The resort lies on the slant of the hill but is really well maintained. The all inclusive plan is great and the food was awesome. The activity staff was very helpful and trained, took all necessary precautions during activities, felt really safe during activities in Ganges. Overall hospitality was very good.