Our property is an oasis surrounded by Reserved Forest, and it is a thorough privilege to be so close to nature. If you book, come with the purpose of living in the valley of India’s holiest life force, the Ganga, for the call of the barking deer, or the midnight roar of the leopard ; and for that lovely dull ache after a busy day in the great outdoors. This expectation will help you enjoy your holiday better, and we appreciate guests who realise this opportunity to commune with nature.
- 80% of the property is built on a hillside, and you will have to walk a series of steps to reach your cottage. If your group includes infants, small kids and infirm elders, do request for cottages closer to the Cafe.
- We do not have room service or TV’s in our rooms.
- We provide free WiFi in Public Areas and connectivity to Airtel/Jio is very strong at Atali with high speed 4g.
- We will replace bed linen & towels once every 3 days. We are in the Himalaya, where water is in perennial shortage. We appreciate your sensitivity to our location.
- We are happy to host your maids as part of your family, at standard rates.
- 2 of our 3 family units are double-storied on a single structure, and not interconnected.
- Our White Water Café operates only during regular meal times, not 24X7
- We do not allow loud music, DJ nights or personal music in central areas